Life of an Idiot Engineer
They wanted to build something, something great, something innovative, something new, something cool, something that could change the World. But, why?
Do you know, “WHAT IS ENGINEERING?”
Take a minute, think, and then continue reading…
Wikipedia says, Engineering is the application of mathematics, as well as scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations.
University says, Engineering is a degree which have to complete in 4 years with good marks so that student could be eligible, sit and get placed in placement if student get a chance to ever face placement. So, students are focused on –
- Getting a degree.
- Sit in the placement.
But, above two things are completely depend on scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations what university don’t teach. They distract innocent student by, marks, good marks, one more marks, pass in practical, good marks in practical, one more marks in practical, tech-fest, freshers party, gym, sport fest and bla bla bla.
What I did?
That guy who’s in black coat, black tie, purple shirt and blue jeans is me about to announce the winners of the ‘The Fun City – Las Vegas’ organized by me at JKLU.
- Published many research titles in conferences.
- Developed several projects.
- Worked on startup.
- Lead an international NGO.
- Participated in events/activities.
- Organized events/activities.
- Attended several workshops.
- Given several seminars.
- Presented several ideas.
- Asked and questioned too much.
- Frustrated myself and faculties.
- Did photography.
- Implemented several concepts in real-life.
- Listened to several musics.
- Made cash.
- Own a bike and a car.
- And, currently running Balraj Software Pvt. Ltd. and Green Youth Generation.
And, I accomplished the above list on my own without any help of faculties or the university.
How faculties helped me?
- You should not work on this project.
- You should remember just notes.
- You should be less focused on programming.
- You should not ask many question.
- You should not use iPad for books.
- You should not do bla bla bla….
- This is not IIT.
- Finally, you should not attend Oxford Summer Course at University of Oxford.
Try me by Google, ‘innovative and smart software company’.
Note: Above is my personal experience.